Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Healthy Cookie

I love looking through posts on Instagram from other healthy eaters and try their recipes.  This one caught my eye because it said "cookie" and I haven't ate a cookie in so long that I was intrigued.  It's a super easy recipe and doesn't make an overwhelming amount.

Healthy Cookie: 

1 banana mashed
1/2 cup oats
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 dates pitted and chopped
1/2 tablespoon unsweetened coconut (not pictured in ingredients)
Dark chocolate chunks (amount by personal taste)

*I used some ALOHA superfood chocolate to make these as healthy as possible BUT use whatever chocolate you want. It's so worth it!

350 degrees for 15 minutes

Mix all the ingredients together. After it's well combined I used a tablespoon amount and placed on a cookie sheet.

This amount made 6 cookies. They turned out delicious and would also be good crumbled after being baked and used as a topping on some nice cream or yogurt. Simply Delicious


 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment