Monday, February 23, 2015

Healthy Raw Balls

This is a recipe is so good and so healthy!  I got it from my friend a few years ago and for some reason keep losing it but it's back and ready to be blogged!

The amount of each ingredient listed below is doubled.  I like to make extra!

Healthy Raw Balls:

3 cups plain oats
1 heaping scoop protein powder
1 cup unsweetened coconut
4 tbsp flax seeds
4 tbsp chia seeds
3 tsp cinnamon
1 cup natural peanut butter
 1 cup agave nectar
 2 tsp vanilla
1 cup chopped dried fruit 

*I do some with dried fruit and some with dark chocolate chunks*


When I make these I add all the dry ingredients, except the chopped dried fruit or chocolate, and mix together in a bowl.

After the dry ingredients are mixed together well I add the wet ingredients. Stir well.


 After it is mixed really well I separate it into portions to add the fruit or chocolate.  You may want to add those ingredients to the whole thing.  I separate mine so my kids will eat them easier.

Final step is to form them into balls.  The mixture is pretty sticky so I use two bigger spoons to form them into balls.  You can also put the mixing bowl in the fridge for a little bit.  I also put them in a container that takes more than one layer so I separate the layers with wax paper.  These are so delicious and healthy! Simply Delicious


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment