Sunday, March 15, 2015

Baked Banana and Carrot Oatmeal

I follow a lot of people on Instagram that are also part of the Kayla Itsines Army.  Some of these ladies post the best looking food!  I'm always looking for a yummy breakfast food to try and this one is really yummy.  I already had the ingredients on hand so I actually made it at night knowing that it's already done for my morning.

Baked Banana and Carrot Oatmeal:

2/3 cups oats
1/4 cup grated carrots
1 large banana
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1.5 tablespoons chia seeds
1 cup unsweetened almond milk

320 degrees for 25-30 minutes

*I used an 8x8 cake pan.  Gently spray sides and bottom of pan before cooking.

I put in all the ingredients in a bowl except for the almond milk and mixed them really well.  Make sure to mash the banana really well.

Then I added the almond milk and again mixed it really well.

Lightly spray your cooking dish/pan. Spread mixture evenly.

Bake at 320 degrees for 25-30 minutes.  It was yummy and would be a great substitute for cake if you are wanting something sweet to eat without the guilt. Simply Delicious

 


 
 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment