Sunday, March 15, 2015

Quick Asian Stir-Fry

I bought a new kitchen tool today and was really excited to use it.  It's a tool to make spiral food.  I started with doing zucchini and it was so much fun that I ended up spiraling, chopping and slicing lots and lots of vegetables.  There really isn't a recipe but for this stir-fry I used:

zucchini
purple onion
carrot
mushrooms
red, yellow and orange pepper
cilantro
broccoli
fresh cut ginger



I made sure everything was all prepared and then started the broccoli in a preheated wok with some olive oil. Remember the broccoli takes a little longer to cook so cook it for a few minutes and throw in everything else.

While stir frying it I added a little peanut oil and some sesame seeds.  Make sure to mix it well and then add a lid to help steam all the vegetables.
 

I served my stir fry on top of some chilled rice noodles.  I also made a simple dressing that I like to use on salads that is rice vinegar, olive oil and raw honey.  This amount pictured was enough for my dinner and two lunch preps for the week.  Simply Delicious




No comments:

Post a Comment