Sunday, March 1, 2015

No-Bake Java Chip Date Balls

I bought a bunch of dates the other day and realized I didn't know what to do with them.  So I contacted my friend who is a health genius and she sent me a few different recipes to try using dates.  Well this one blew me away!  So incredibly delicious and easy.

No-Bake Java Chip Date Balls:

1 cup raw cashews
2 tablespoons quality coffee beans
1 cup packed dates pitted
1/4 cup dark chocolate

So I started by using my dough bowl with my Ninja but it wasn't cutting it, so I switched to my single serve Ninja cup and it worked really well.  Put in the cashews and the coffee beans and grind up.  My beans were already ground so I did the cashews and then added about 2 tablespoons of the ground coffee. (The picture below is before I switched to the single serve Ninja cup.  The nuts went to a finer texture than pictured)


After the coffee and cashews are ground up add in the dates.  I chunked up the dates before adding them.

After the dates get chopped up, and it starts to create a dough like texture, empty the mixture into a bowl and add in the 1/4 cup dark chocolate.  I also chopped up the chocolate in my Ninja so the consistency would match the nuts.


Stir it together until mixed really well and them form into balls.  I made mine about 2 teaspoons in size.  Then store in a container in the fridge. Simply Delicious.



 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment