Monday, January 12, 2015

Better than McD's

STOP!!!!  If you have any thoughts on going through the drive-thru of McDonald's on your way to work you are making a big mistake!  This is a quick breakfast that tastes 10 times better than a Sausage McMuffin. And if you are following my meal plan right now you have already bought English muffins and black forest ham for a couple future meals.

1 English muffin
2 pieces black forest ham
3 eggs (because once again I split them in half with my dog Bacon)
handful of spinach
1 piece Kraft cheese

Substitutions:  Whole grain English muffin, omit the meat and cheese, or use turkey bacon.  You can also do egg whites instead of the whole egg.



I like to heat the ham in a preheated skillet to make sure the breakfast sandwich is heated clear through.  I then set the ham aside and make the scrambled eggs in the same pan.
 
I used a piece of Kraft single cheese because it melts quickly from the heat of the eggs.  Add a handful of spinach and put together.
 

Ta-Da.....so much better than McDonald's and really filling. Simply Delicious





No comments:

Post a Comment