Sunday, January 18, 2015

Penny Ann's Cafe Review

This isn't a meal cooked by me but the review of this place is well worth it!  My family decided to try PAC, Penny Ann's Cafe this morning for breakfast and it was delicious!  I'm so glad that there's another great breakfast place near my house.  Just look at our plates.  And yes, it's fattening and I enjoyed every bite of it! The pancakes are most excellent! My daughter had the "Big Breakfast" which it definitely lived up to the name.  It had bacon, ham and sausage, 2 eggs, 2 pieces of toast, potatoes and 2 pancakes. She didn't finish but she got pretty dang close.  My son had a waffle with a side of bacon.  He said the waffle was really soft and the side of bacon came with several pieces.  My husband and I both had the Penny's Pot of Potatoes.  It represents a breakfast garbage pile and was excellent.  It comes with sausage, ham, bacon, potatoes, cheese, green peppers, mushrooms and eggs. I highly recommend it with a side of pancakes.







No comments:

Post a Comment