Friday, January 9, 2015

Meal Plan #1

Ok so I just finished putting together the upcoming meal plan.  Due to my crazy life tomorrow I won't be doing the grocery shopping until Sunday (1/11/15).  I want to share what to look forward to so I will put the menu on here and then put together the shopping list.  You'll notice that the ingredients you buy will crossover for different dinners.  I think by doing this there is less food being wasted since it will all be accounted for.  I will also make sure the meals are spaced out to create variety for what type of food it is.  Remember, I don't focus just on healthy but what I want to eat.  I will however offer healthy substitutions where I can.  Happy Eating!

Dinner:

Parmesan Chicken Strips w/ broccoli and crockpot baked potatoes

Crockpot Pie

My Dad's Meat Loaf w/ mashed potatoes

Tomato Basil Soup w/ Tortellini and two options of Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Turkey Burgers w/Sweet Potato Fries

Shepard's Pie

Chicken, Mushroom, Spinach w/White Sauce over Penne and roasted Cherry Tomatoes

Spaghetti w/Mushroom and Meat Sauce

Oven-Baked Ravioli

Individual Chicken Pot Pies

Ham Rolls

Greek Chicken w/Rice Pilaf

Shrimp w/Angel Hair Pasta, Tomato Sauce and Zucchini


Lunch:

Chicken Caesar Wrap

Chicken and Spinach Feta Wrap w/Greek Yogurt Cucumber Spread


Dessert:

Mom's Lemon Cake

Angel Food Cake layered with Whipped Topping and Berries


1 comment: