Saturday, January 10, 2015

No Excuse to Skip Breakfast

Breakfast starts your day out and I find that if I do skip breakfast that's when I make bad choices and snack on junk. This breakfast is so simple with very little prep work.  It's also a favorite of my daughter's when she is getting ready for school in the morning.
 
This morning I used:
Small flour tortilla
Pinto beans
Tomato
Eggs
 I added spinach

And enjoyed my favorite coffee from Beans and Brews
 
Remember all these ingredients can be substituted.  Black beans, egg whites, no cheese, wheat or gluten free tortilla.  

 The only reason I did three eggs is because of this dog, Bacon Chuck Norris.  He loves scrambled eggs and gets crazy even when the carton comes out of the fridge.  So even though I made three eggs I split them in half with my buddy.



I open a can of beans I like and put them in a container.  This way when I make this, I spoon on how many I want on top of a cold tortilla and then I warm them both up together in the microwave. Then stack your ingredients.


So simple and so much better than skipping breakfast. Simply Delicious


No comments:

Post a Comment