Tuesday, January 6, 2015

One Of Life's Enjoyments

Finally I have decided to start a food blog.  I've had enough people ask me if I would be willing to and so here I am.

Just like when I cook, this blog will have a little bit of everything.  I will share my recipes, my creations, great finds and my reviews.  So the recipes that get passed around on social media... I will  put some of them to the test and let you know if they are worth sharing to your friend's wall or if it should be left alone.  I will let you in on my mom's recipes that are nostalgic and delicious. My family's favorites and what is "kid approved".  The one thing I can promise is that everything I make is simple and delicious and not overly time consuming.  My life with two busy kids and a graveyard working husband doesn't have time for meals that take forever. Food truly is one of my "life's enjoyments".  I can't wait to share the love of food and meal ideas with you!







2 comments:

  1. Thanks Vicki! We'll see how it goes. :) If anything I love cooking and I love taking pictures of food.

    ReplyDelete